Thursday, August 14, 2008

21 Days and Counting!!!

Well, By now all of you should have received your invitations to the wedding. Both Itsy and I are excited as the count down begins. An insert in the invitation was our web address (www.melissaandbriandavis.com) check it out. Itsy made the website!

I have been really, really busy with work and wedding stuff. It has been fun, but a little stressful as we are trying to get so much done in a short amount of time. The good news is that everything is almost done! This weekend, I will officially move into my new apartment. Over the last week, Itsy and I have been slowly moving in the larger stuff (I will post pictures once I have pictures taken...). Our new dig is two blocks West of Olympus High School in a basement apartment. Maybe I should host a tour when everyone is in town? We may have to limit the tour to groups of 5 and less, becasue I don't want things to get too out of control. So while 5 of us are in the house, some of you will have to wait outside. Just kidding!

We'll see you all in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Missletoe said...

We got the invitation yesterday! It is very classy! The kids are still really excited about your wedding cake! You can bet we are not going to miss the cutting of the cake. What do you think, are you guys going to start a food fight???

missletoe said...

BTW, Fabulous website! I added it to the Phrogbottom Favs.

nersey said...

As long as the nice stuff is nailed down there shouldn't be a problem with 5 or more Davis's in a small space. Sticky fingers you know!