Steve (Big Daddy!)Isn't the plural of deer deer? I'm just saying...my feeble mind misses the answer to the puzzle... unless...no it couldn't be the curled hands...
You've stumped me?
Does this have something to do with that deer you took out?
I got it right off! For those of you unfamiliar with Christopher Guest movies, you need to watch "Waiting for Guffman". Classic!
Post a Comment
A place for the Phrogbottoms of the world to come and see what other Phrogbottoms are up to.
4 comments:
Steve (Big Daddy!)
Isn't the plural of deer deer? I'm just saying...my feeble mind misses the answer to the puzzle... unless...no it couldn't be the curled hands...
You've stumped me?
Does this have something to do with that deer you took out?
I got it right off! For those of you unfamiliar with Christopher Guest movies, you need to watch "Waiting for Guffman". Classic!
Post a Comment