Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Star Is Born!







Lil" Miss was absolutely outstanding in her school's musical "Seusical the Musical". She was one of the fabulous "Bird Girls" that were on the stage at least 75 to 80% of the time. Sweet, but sassy and looking much too grown up in her 4 inch heels. (How can anyone really wear heels "that" tall and walk....how could you possible keep your balance and dance?) Lil' Miss did prance and danced in the heels. Thanks for letting us come to see the production. It was so much fun. We loved every moment of it. I am totally amazed with the choral teacher and how she got over 120 Jr. High kids to really put on a great show. She really is Wonder Woman. I thought everyone would enjoy some pictures.

2 comments:

Mindurs said...

I absolutely loved Seusical the Musical and Lil Miss was the only shining star I saw on the stage. She was absolutely AMAZING! Thanks for inviting us and maybe next time we can last longer then 45 minutes.

Missletoe said...

Wow. We missed out AGAIN! Lil' Miss, you are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing Glama!