Sunday, May 2, 2010

Glama's Threatening Ashy Squats!

There have been a few casual inquiries about the whereabouts of the newest little Phrogbottom. The status is, there is no change in status. No worries, Glama has come with a bag full of tricks, and I think she may have gotten some goodies from Mindurs!

You know what they say about paybacks... I think Mindurs sent Glama on a mission of revenge. I have to admit that I most definitely deserve it after making 38 week pregnant Mindurs run Glama's staircase and squat with Ashy at the top all to satisfy my need to see my baby nephew Coach born. I'd like to point out, I didn't. He was born the day after we got home.

So, after listening to Glama threaten the Ashy squats all afternoon I took matters into my own hands and suggested we go for a rugged stroll through our favorite estuary. Still no baby, but it was a magnificent evening. I am a sucker for that moist warm ocean air with a little breeze. Mix that with some of my favorite Phrogs and it is a little slice of heaven. We all agreed it could only be better with more of you there too!



No comments: