You will have to excuse the potty talk but this was just too funny not to post.
Yesterday while Coach was in the bathroom he called me in by saying, "mom come look at my big pooh." For some reason I obliged maybe for fear he might threaten to throw my shoe in the toilet if I didn't. When I went into the bathroom he said, ta da, look how big. I am guessing I am in for a lifetime of this. Now I am just wondering if this reminds you of anyone else in the family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I sincerely hope you are not talking about my husband...but I have a sneaking suspicion you might be.
Ha!Ha! Missy these were the stories we were forbidden to share at your wedding dinner. Now that you have been married for five years I figured you have experienced all the fun sides of Steve.
I am just wondering how I ended up with Steve's child.
Post a Comment