Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ashy's baby brother Coach


Ashy seems to be enjoying his baby brother Coach, well at least he hasn't tried to intentionally hurt him yet. It is hard for Ashy to share his mommy, but I think or at least I hope he will get use to it. I guess next week is the test - Nate is going back to work and so the two boys are all mine. Scary, but at the same time I am up to the challenge. Thank goodness I have a good role model to look up to if mom could take care of five kids under five I can definately take on two kids under two. And if I can't I can take comfort in the fact that mom is near by to Help.

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

Ashy looks like such a big boy!!! And so proud too! I can't wait to meet little coach.

Thanks for playing blog with me! Start bugging the others to jump on!