Last week Cindy and Shane made reservations to fly to Salt Lake this coming weekend to show off little Davis James Keddington. We were thrilled and Glamma made arrangements with our Bishop to have the blessing in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. We are looking forward to having Shane's family and our's together on Sunday at the Blessing and later at our house for a big bash!
Then last night as a complete surprise Steve showed up on our doorstop. What a thrill. The only bad thing is that Indy Missy is not with him. This morning Glamma planted the idea in Mistletoes ear that all or part of the tidepool toads need to come to the big event. Hope some can come!
I can hardly wait for the big weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now I am jealous. I would love to be there for little Davis' big day and to be with the whole Davi clan! You better at least post LOTS of pictures!
I LOVE you guys!!!
Post a Comment