
Well, we are less than 40 hours until the State Legislature is over. I am here right now... listening and watching a debate about property rights in defective construction. GOOD TIMES! Pretty soon I will have to suffer at a regular desk job and only work 8 hours... how boring.
Life is pretty good! Right now I work a lot and hang out with Melissa (itsy bitsy Missy or Mexi-Missy... you decide) and rarely see "the Rents". I think that Uncle B should come and join in an orange cord game. You'd be surprised at the places I can hide in... "I call the crawl space!" come and get me superkid...
Anyway, I am planning a trip with my friend Aria (Munchy) to go to Denver in mid-March to catch the first and second rounds of the madness.
This picture is of the Senate Chambers. The guy in front of me was reading a news paper when Senate security came over and told him that it is disrespectful to the Senators for him to read a newspaper in the Gallery. At that point 2 of the 29 Senators were reading a news paper... I told David, the perpetrator, that he should tell the guard that Senator's reading a newspaper is disrespectful to the gallery... and every citizen of the State of Utah!
Well, I have to pay attention... Talk to you later!
1 comment:
Pops is going to be jealous when he sees this shot. He too would see this as the best of times. ...and even better, you get paid to watch the legislature!
Come anytime! We'll keep the orange cord queued for your arrival.
Post a Comment