Hi Phrogbottoms!
Well it is Monday morning in SLC and we had a great weekend. Glamma and I got to the Cabin on Friday evening about 6:00 p.m.. Mindurs had the taco salads ready to serve. We watched a video upstairs (You've Got Mail). There was a real warm feeling in the event. Nafurs built a fire and the "boys" were way cute. What a great night.
On Saturday it snowed. Like it has every week all Spring. So we stayed inside had breakfast and watched conference. We went to the Train for lunch. Little Hayden could not keep his eyes off the train. Back at the cabin during the afternoon session of conference Asher, Nate and I played shoot the elastic. Nate or I would shoot an elastic and Asher sought it out and retrieved it laughing all the way. Good Times. That night Glamma was mounting last years pictures in her books and I read.
Sunday we watched the Morning Session had a great Mindurs Breakfast, cleaned the cabin and we were home by Noon. Glamma had a great "Birthday Dinner" for the family. Melissa Smith came to dinner and brought BC a fabulous chocolate cake. Nelda was here and Nersy's friend Molly was here with a boy friend in tow. Good Times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment