Dear Family,
It has been my daily routine to look for the next casting window for Biggest Loser. They are now casting for teams of two! I want to do it but with Jenny being pregnant I don’t see her being in a position to do it with me. I was curious if anyone in the family would like to join in with me and submit the joint application. Let me know by e-mailing me ASAP.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great Idea! I've lost 35 lbs. need to loose another 25. I think I'll join your cheer leading section!
Bampa, what is your secret!!! 35 lbs???? You are amazing. I will join you in another 25, but not until after the marathon. Until then I am going to enjoy another 2 weeks of carbo loading. Yum!
Shane's in! Where does he sign up?
Cyncha, you are funny!
I would join up, but obviously I have a real fear of deprivation and hard exercise.
Post a Comment