
For the first time in nearly 10 years of marriage I made tacos for dinner yesterday. And if you are going to make tacos, you have to make Jello. It wasn't until about 3 years ago that I thought that one through and realized that Jello may not actually be a mexican side dish outside the Phrogbottom Phamily. While I was making dinner Superkid came into the kitchen and said, "Mmm! You make the BEST dinners Mommy!" Which was actually quite a shocking statement. Not because I don't make the best dinners (because I do!). But because there is no way for Superkid to actually know. He has never tasted one.
Well, when dinner time came around I dared Superkid to take a bite of his taco (kinda like I dare him to eat dinner every night). Well, if I were a betting gal, I would have lost big time. I almost fell over when Superkid took not 1, but 2 bites of his taco! And he actually took a couple bites of Jello as well. This is unprecedented, and thus blog worthy.
2 comments:
So, what does the kid eat?
Since I'm a fan of jello, too, jello and tacos sound like a great combo. It puts to shame Chris's combo growing up: tacos and mashed potatoes (yuck)
Post a Comment