Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 Things I Love About Jim


I too wish to remember my favorite Valentine, sending my love from far, far away in Indiana.
Here are 25 things I love about you.

1. I love the how you dance me around the kitchen with or without music.
2. I love the how you love a clean garage.
3. I love how you will tell me I am beautiful when I first wake up in the morning even though I have "bed head" and no make up.
4. I love how "turning off" the T.V. wakes you up.
5. I love how the shortest distance to any location is to take the "sight seeing" route winding through the streets exploring the neighborhood.
6. I love how you tell me you love me several times each day.
7. I love how you are a complete minimalist.
8. I love how you are so proud of the yard after you have cut, trim and blown the grass off the lawn and then give me a personal "tour" of the yard.
9. I love how " genuinely surprised" you are when you notice the "spontaneous" new flowers in the garden and say, "Look they came back from last year!"
10. I love your "sexy" silver hair. (Or as you call it..."blond")
11. I love riding around with you in the Mustang with the top down.
12. I love how you count and notice every other Mustang on the road and then say yours is "sexier."
13. I love your confidence, how you can walk into a stranger's home and go right for their potato chips.
14. I love how you put everyone else first.
15. I love how you talk incessantly about the kids, grand kids and the dog, always wondering how all the "Phrogbottoms" are doing.
16. I love how you make the bed everyday and make sure all the pillows are exactly right.
17. I love how you go out of your way to make others feel comfortable.
18. I love how you always build me build me up everyday and give me the confidence "I can do anything."
19. I love how you encourage me to go fly around the country to visit our children and grandchildren.
20. I love how you take care of business at home so I can fly off to visit the family.
21. I love how you scrub down the shower and love how the glass sparkles.
22. I love how you are happy to drive your pick-up truck.
23. I love how you tell me you like watching me sleep.
24. I love your sense of humor, you make me laugh.
25. I love how we are a "perfect fit" like nesting spoons when we snuggle.

I love you Jim. You have given me many, many wonderful Valentines throughout the years and I look forward to many many more... Suzi

1 comment:

Bam Pah said...

Back at you Suzi. Why did you stop at 25? Jim