Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Keddington Burrito


So, I've been married to Shane for what? almost 11 years and what just sufaced into my life? The Keddington burrito. It will change your life I promise. The pic posted is not the Keddington burrito but close enough to spice up my post.
So where did this come from? Well evedently Shane had this wonderful treat for dinner every weekend at his fathers house growing up. A couple of weeks ago he introduced it to me. Perhaps I had just barely became worthy of its delights or something. Im not good with recipes and Shane doesnt really have one so Im just going to post the ingredients and you do what you will with it.
Browned hamburger with onions
kidney and pinto beans
chile powder
Whatever other seasoning you want
Let this all simmer together for a bit.
Sauce (the best part) 1 can of green chiles and 1 packet of chicken gravy
Add to warm tortilla - cheese optional
Its pretty great. Misstletoe gave it a go and it was practically a hit in her home.
I wonder what else Shane is keeping from me!

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

De-lish! We are fighting over the left overs!