Friday, August 7, 2009

This is Glama's Kind of Kid

This morning I was laying on the floor doing sit-ups when Tadpole appeared over me pinching something in his fingers saying, "Look Mom! Bug" ...only not quite so clearly because he had to say it a few times and dangle said bug inches over my face before I was dead sure that he not only meant to say "BUG" but actually was HOLDING A WIGGLY BUG! ICK! He knew he was on to a good thing when I freaked out and ran away while insisting he go throw it outside. Nothing quite as funny as chasing mom with a bug. I wish I could have played it a little more cool. You'd think after growing up in a house with Glama's frozen bug collection in the freezer I wouldn't even be phased. Next time you come Glama, you and Tadpole can go bug hunting. Have fun. Superkid Abz and I will sit that activity out!

2 comments:

Mindurs said...

Coach would be happy to join in on the bug hunt. Missle I am sad I don't know toad, you've got to bring him out here.

Glama said...

I love that kid...bugs are so fascinating. I guess that is why I am always the one who has to gather bugs from unwanted places. Tadpole is getting so very big. Hard to believe he is going to be 2 next week.