Friday, March 12, 2010

Name That Bischon

Phrogbottoms:


Hey, we have had this wonderful little, new member of the family Davi for 3 days and we noticed something missing. She has no name. We think it is time. There have been some fabulous names suggested. Please refer to the following names and pick the one you like or add a new one. Mom and I will make the decision in the next two days and it will be announced at dinner on Sunday at 6:00 pm Mountain Daylight Time. Names may or may not be female (it has never mattered before), preferably of Celtic derevation and have 2 sylabyles (sp). Have at it family. I'll bet the grandchildren will have the best names. Here is the list so far:

Lilly Belle Bryn
Lilly Maddie
Missy Misty
Miss-E Sophie
Zoey Gracie
Sadie Fiona
Sister Rose
Sissy Lucy
Sassy Door Belle

The petigree papers show that for several generations the women in the family line all had the name Belle attached. Anyway please give us your best names.

5 comments:

Bam Pah said...

Woops! The dog names should be in two column. I don't know why the blog merged them together. So seperate them into two columns and you will see the real name suggestions. When Mom gets home we will send some puppy pictures.

Steve said...

I like Louise, but I have a feeling that's not going to sit well with a certain Sister Spencer. So in keeping with the "M" theme, I vote for Milicent, Millie for short.

Baby Belle doesn't want a dog named after her, so she votes for Millie, too. That's two votes for Millie.

nersey said...

I still like Zoey. I did some research though and Lyla is gealic(sp?) for island girl or dark princess.
Steve: Belle doesn't want to share her name But Miss Alba-Davis doesn't mind? If so that makes 3 Missy's on board for Miss E.

Missletoe said...

I like "Missy", the more the merrier. But it is Greek (for bumble bee)... so I will make a suggestion from the land o' green...
Maive

Mindurs said...

I am with Steve. Just think about it dad if you named the puppy Millie you could rhyme her name till your hearts content. Silly, billy, frilly, tilly, willy Millie.