Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Utelovin Phrogs face off

Since Missletoe didn't specify how many pictures we could post of each child I posted a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

The Classic Spaghetti Face. Check out those two little chompers and those big beautiful eyes.
The camping face -yogurt with a little encrusted boogars Click to get a better view.
Spaghetti face with crusted over chicken pox and a band-aid mustache.
And my all time favorite PUDDING all over the face. This picture is courtesy of little Missy. That cute girl always snaps a picture of my boys when they do something adorable.
I know these faces are not dirty, but I couldn't resist putting them up.


2 comments:

Missletoe said...

Okay... the bar has been raised. I may have to go back to the files. That is some stiff competition. Notice I didn't put a limit on how any pics one can post (ha! ha! ha!).

Steve said...

Not sure we can even compete with a band aid mustache.