...At least this is what I tried to convince my professors of. I have to admit that I slept through a few lectures in my day. I would advise sitting in the back row if you are feeling sleepy. I actually had a professor prod me with his pointer to wake me up, not the peak of my academic career. This, however, is easier for a professor to pallet than enduring watching a student belligerently read The Chrony on the back row. I have to admit I had a weakness for the police beat (there was usually a good story or two about a flasher at the library). Besides, what is more Ute than being aloof? I'll have you know that I got an 'A' in both of the above mentioned classes, but it was not worth the suffering I went through when I later worked across the hall from one of the professors, who ALWAYS brought my rudeness up.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
The Best Kind Of Ute is a Sleeping Ute!
...At least this is what I tried to convince my professors of. I have to admit that I slept through a few lectures in my day. I would advise sitting in the back row if you are feeling sleepy. I actually had a professor prod me with his pointer to wake me up, not the peak of my academic career. This, however, is easier for a professor to pallet than enduring watching a student belligerently read The Chrony on the back row. I have to admit I had a weakness for the police beat (there was usually a good story or two about a flasher at the library). Besides, what is more Ute than being aloof? I'll have you know that I got an 'A' in both of the above mentioned classes, but it was not worth the suffering I went through when I later worked across the hall from one of the professors, who ALWAYS brought my rudeness up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment