Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy 37 Years!


Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
Wow, 37 years... I am sure at least the last 32 have been the best of your lives (not that the first 5 weren't great, I'm just saying things have been looking good since the birth of your adorable 2nd child). I, for one, am glad you guys got together in the first place and am glad you are going strong after 37 years!

Isn't the traditional gift of 37 years a blog? At any rate, your loving kids give you this blog in honor of this great day. Although it may seem as a great gift to you, actually I (I can't speak for the others) have a selfish interest in the blog. I am hoping that you, Mom, will again write those fabulous epistles that you wrote for Steve, Brian and Jenny when they were away (and I got cc'd). And you, Dad, have a real gift for the written word, so I am expecting great things from you as well. Maybe a little family history? Afterall, isn't the gift that gives back the greatest of all?

No comments: