Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hey What's up???

Phrogbottoms: What is going on? There has not been a new blog on the Phorum since last Saturday!!! I know you are all out there and starved for information. So what's the deal? Glamma and I have been busy. Today we had just left Costco when we got a call to show our homes on 2700 South. The lady is perfect for our homes. We showed her South Gate, Nibley and Meadowbrooke (over by Granite High). Glamma is amazing. She is a real pro. She says all the right things, makes the client confident in the product, and her, and then closes the deal. These people are going to buy. Partly because of the price and quality of the product but also because of what Glamma brings to the deal. I hope you realize the gift of loving people into doing what you want comes from your Mom.

We had a great time with Minders, Naturs, the "boys" and Brian last weekend at the cabin. Uncle D and Aunt C were there also. We have really missed the cabin experience. Life is to busy. You all need to use the Cabin more. Especially the Bean Town, Indy and Seattle Phrogbottoms. I understand Cindy may be in town in October. Good times.

The U is playing Air Force as we speak. So far they are tied 3 all but Uof U Provo is sucking sand against UCLA. Sooo at present God lives and all is right with the world.

We went to the 9th Ward High Priest picnic at the Ball Diamonds last night. Roger Dibb told me Jeff (little Dibb) got his drivers license plates and they are UUMUSS. I don't know who is the most excited Jeff or Roger. By the looks of things Jeff is driving an Olds (much like the one Roger found for James). Glamma and Professor Loutensock are teaching the Chastity lesson in Relief Society and High Priests tomorrow. A bit of a challenge since most of the listeners in the respective rooms are easily over 80! Hope Glamma dosen't say anything too provocative. I hate to think of the consequences. Imagine all the hot love on Westwood.

Finally it has cooled to less than 90 for a high temperature. Makes driving the Mustang alot more fun. We went to the Mill in Brigham City on Thursday in the Lexus, definately not as much fun as crusin' down the Interstate, the top down, with the Beach Boys on the I Pod. Sweet! I am meeting with the architect, contractor and the Utah Heritage Foundation next week to finally "throw my hat over the fence". This Historic Preservation thing is so cool! I am really into my class at the U. I found out that the required classes for the certificate program I am enrolled in are the core classes for the Masters Degree in Architecture - Historic Preservation. I would only have to complete several electives to get the Masters of Architecture. Won't let me be Frank Lloyd Wright but will look cool on the resume! And as the Davi always say "It is all about looking cool".

We received word this week that we will be marketing a CDC project of 50 Condo's for the Salt Lake City RDA at Ninth South and West Temple (on the Trax line). We also are moving ahead on the South Salt Lake - Sugar House Street Car line (the old tracks North of the White House on 300 East). This will open up the property on either side of the trax line to a trail system connecting the Bonneville Shoreline Trail to the Jordan River Parkway. Most exciting we hope to build tons of condo paralell to the rails. We are representing the California developer who we helped buy Burton Lumber, Colonial Mortuary and hopefully Manny's Tavern. They have 700 Condos, office buildings and retail. Up in Sugar House a developer is building 300 condo's and associated retail and office from 1000 East (Granite Furniture) to Highland Drive. Indy Missy we are working with Westminster to provide Street Car access to the campus. Pioneer Craft House purchase with conservation easement should close this month. So all is well.

Well the cars need washing, the lawn needs edging (thanks BC for mowing the lawn), and I need to get the update on the U score.

I love you all,

Bampa

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

Thanks for the update date. Sounds like a cool program you are in Bampa!

I am out of the loop! We are having computer problems and are too busy to deal with them. The good news is that we have our water damage in the living room ceiling fixed and the living room and dining room painted! No small task with 3 little ones running around. The credit goes to Pops.