
I can hardly do something thoughtful for the family without first getting marching orders from Mindurs! Thanks for the kick in the butt. I guess having you around is better than my good intentions if I am really going to get something done! Mindurs, what would we do without you? We certainly would have no one to kick around at Christmas time after the gift raffle results in us buying for the same person year after year. Actually there would probably be no gift exchange without you. Not to mention pulling us together for other important events like birthdays, baby births, weddings and anniversaries.Thanks for taking charge and giving us our marching orders.
Mindurs is good for other stuff too. Like hiking, synchronizing prenancies, or just a lunch time chat. How I wish that I live closer to you Mindurs! I hope you hade a FABULOUS birthday! Next year is the big 30! I can't wait to celebrate. I Love you!
(stay tuned for pictures... I need to go dig some up from the computer in the basement!)
No comments:
Post a Comment