Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to Cincha!



Cindurs! This is your LAST birthday before you are a MOM! You are going to be a great Mom. You are the the #1 champion of anything you invest your time in and I have a feeling this kid is going to take your attention. He is a lucky kid to come to such a creative, fun and loving Mommy, it will help compensate for being 3,000 miles from his coolest Auntie. We may be 3,000 miles apart now, but we always have the memory of sharing a room (remember my swim bag with all of the zippers?) and sharing Grandma's house (remember the roaring dishwasher that Char gave to the house?). Consider your time with me as a lesson in patience for when little Jr. is crying all night! Aren't you happy we are sisters? I know I am. I love you! Happy 29!

No comments: