Since nobody is going to start the ode to Cindurs and Mindurs for our birthday, I figured I would shame you all and write my own.
Being a twin is seriously the best. Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he sent me down to earth with Cindurs. He knew I needed a protector and a best friend to get me through this life on earth. Cindurs has always taken care of me and I appreciate that! Thanks Cindurs! She is also super fun to be around! She is the best tour guide whenever you go to Seattle. And whenever she visits Salt Lake she always brings a little sun shine. Today we romped around with the witches at Gardner Village and had a blast. I also love seeing how Cindurs interacts with her nieces and nephews - she has got the best aunt award in the bag! Coach and Ashie love her! Thanks Cindurs for coming and playing with us! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We Franci love you!
As for ME - Mindurs - I get the best sister award because I blog nice stories about my siblings on their birthday. I also call them on or around their birthday - sorry Steve I was 3 days late on calling you on your last b-day! Next year I will be better I promise! Hmm what else..... oh yeah I am pretty darn cute and I make adorable babies! Go me!
I hope this blog shames you all into writing cute stories about yours truly and Cindurs, after all it is our birthday. You have until the end of the month to write because both Cindurs and I celebrate our birthday all month long! Seriuosly we are CUTE!
Mom and dad also get a little tribute on this the very specialist of days because with out them we would not have been born! Thanks mom and dad for being GREAT parents and bringing us up in the BEST of families. Being a Davi' is something to brag about. I love you guys!
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Cindurs ,Happy Birthday dear us, Happy Birthday to US!
No comments:
Post a Comment