Friday, November 23, 2007

Man I bought for that person last year!

If this is what you said while reading this blog - I don't want to hear it. I love you all, but no complaining to Mindurs. Christmas is about the spirit of giving so suck it up and be glad that you have the PRIVELDGE to buy for that sibling two years running.

James is buying for Brian
Rick has Jenny
Charlene has Shane
Missy has Melissa
Brad has Matt
Steve has Missy
Melissa has Rick
Mindy has James
Nate has Charlene
Cindy has Brad
Shane has Nate
Jenny has Steve
Matt has Mindy
and Brian has Cindy

Merry Christmas!

Love, Mindurs

Just as a side note Charlene and James did the drawing so if you must complain, complain to them.

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

Wow! We have never had Melissa and Matt before... could it be they are relatively new to the drawing?