
Okay, okay, I know that nersey and I have not written in a long time and that we are pobably on the list of a few of you, especially bampa. However, we have excuses which I will relate to you all now as a way of informing you of what has been going on. First, nersey got a new job at the Huntsman and is enjoying work, it has allowed her to finish up school and focus. In fact, she registered for her final four classes at the U as an undergrad and will be looking for a mid-spring 2008 departure from studentdom. She is loving her new car, it's the 2007 jeep compass; but most of all she is enjoying being buckley's mommy. (even though he runs away - story to come later). As for me I have wowed my new co-workers with my cookie recipes and I am working on the masterpiece of cookies for the christmas season. (Let me say this who likes creamcicles?) I am enjoying my new job as the National Recruiter for Consultnet in South Jordan. We are a Technical recruiting and staffing firm with offices around the country. My job is to find people in the noman's land - in other words I am putting my Anthropology minor to good use and have become a "Head Hunter". Oh, I also got a new car, it's a 2001 audi A6 quattro 2.7 turbo. I am looking to continuing my schooling in early January or May, I will be getting my Masters Degree in Business/Human Resource Managment. All in all things are going well, and nersey and I will try to keep up. We have a ton of pictures from the summer and need to pass the good ones along. Love to all.
2 comments:
M&M,
Thanks for the update - a lot of the stuff you posted even I didn't know and I see you guys nearly every week.
I am jealous of the two new cars by the way - they both are good looking!
Hey Cookie Monster! Christmas cookies ship well too! We would love to sample your masterpieces! Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment