Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Davis James Keddington

Phrogbottoms! We have a new, brand new family member - Davis James Keddington. He joins the ranks of David James Bennion and Hayden James Francis as having the family traditional name James. CONGRATULATIONS CINDY AND SHANE YOU WILL BE FABULOUS PARENTS!

In the last 2 centuries the tradition began with my Father, James Davis. His sister, my Aunt Maggie named her Son James Nelson. My Uncle Rod named his second Son James Thad Davis. Cousin James named his son James and he in turn named his son James. My parents named me James and I named my Son James. Now I am very proud to have 3 Grandsons named James. I know my Mother and Father would be highly honored by the naming of their gread Grandsons James. Thank You Bampa (By the way I think I can claim the contest prize). What is the prize ah your Eternal Love. great prize.

No comments: