Sunday, February 3, 2008

Shame about those Patriots

As usually I am unaware of what is actually going on during any football game , particularly something like the super bowl when gossip and treaties are floating about. This year I am stuck at the Hospital working so Cookie has been giving me the play by play from my hole of a work station. I just got the news that the Oh-so favored to win Pats lots by the skin of their teeth. I would offer my condolences to Mistletoe but I know that she too is more into the treats and gossip in the game anyway. This upset victory reminds me of the night that mom called me on her way home from the big Foozball state championships to tell me that Skyline lost their championship to Northrigde and that I was not to tease B about the devistating lose. To this I replied why would I make fun of B, its not like he played in the game! Bah ha ha.

1 comment:

Missletoe said...

You got it right Ners. I would watch the Pats loose every night for treats like the ones last night.