If you ever wonder where Steve has been for the last nine months, chances are decent I was in this
building. That's my law school. It sits right in downtown Indianapolis which makes life somewhat convenient, or at least hopefully will if I ever find a gig working downtown. The other picture is a picture inside the building where you will find me when I'm not having lunch or in class. This is the main study hall. Sure, it looks empty here, but that's only because it was taken on the last day of finals, and very few of us had to even bother studying. But rest assured, it fills up. I like this room. It's hard to tell, but it has a great view of the capitol building and the rest of downtown, there's also a park across the street. Yeah, there are other places I can go where I can be alone and enjoy a little more piece and quiet, but if I did that, I couldn't enjoy the views as easily. Also, I like the wide open space this room provides. I have a special spot in this room, and it seems most people have come to respect the spot as mine, at least they do if they know what's good for them, I pack a mean punch. It's kind of like that bench in church that everybody comes to respect as yours once you lay claim to it. Besides that, if any friends from school are looking for me, they know exactly where to go, back corner of the large study hall. Anyhoo, the good news is, I am now no longer a first year law student, I'm a 2L now, a third of the way through. Life is good. Stick around, and I'll show you what my plans are for tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting the pics. Now after your first year of law school it can be real for me! Knowing you, you like the big open hall for social reasons as well!
Congrats on finishing your first year! I am on the edge of my seat to hear what you kids are going to be up to this summer.
Good for you Steve! All of my siblings are great students. I never did get that gene.
Post a Comment