Well, I just logged on. I tried to log on yesterday, but was overwhelmed by what my name should be. I immediately ruled out "Big Momma!" That stopped the process and I logged off while I considered what would be my appropriate name.
We were having an impromptu burger BBQ for Cindy and Shane later that evening, so I would wait and throw it out at the dinner table to see what would come out in the mix. Cindy thought I should be the "Big mean real estate machine," another suggested Mommcita. There were a few other names thrown out, but obviouslyI didn't take them seriously because I cannot even remember them.
AH....HA....it came to me during the night. It either had to be "Hot Momma or Glama! I opted for Glama and now I could log on.
What a delight. It makes me teary eyed to read the stories. I miss all of my little children that are so far away. Dad and I are so very proud of each and everyone of you. This blog is the greatest gift we could receive. It was just what Dad envisioned when he first wrote about Cindy. Thanks for making the miles seem closer when you are so far away. We loved knowing more about Steve's and Missy's doin's and seeing what's going on with all of the kids....even Mindy's little family. (You know, having children living West Jordan can feel a lot like they are living in California).
Mindy and I are heading out to Boston this weekend. Nate found a fabulous last minute fare that we could not pass up. It seemed like a good idea to take little HJ out to meet his favorite Aunt Missy and cousins. We tried to get Jenny to come along, but she had to work Saturday and Monday. It seems such a shame not to be able to drop everything and just run. I guess I am lucky to have Dad to hold the fort down so I can be free and frivolous.
Do the Bennion's need anything from Salt Lake? Just let us know....we are on our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcme to the world wide web. The Internet is on computers now.
YEAH! GLAMA! I am so happy that you are up and opperating! I am very excited about your trip out here. I can't wait to play play and play with everyone at the BEACH!
Thanks for being sponatneous!
Post a Comment