Hey Coach!
We're sorry that we missed your big day (and the big party)! Hopefully your Mommy will be posting pictures soon! Abizella and Superkid talk about you and Ashy all the time. I wish we lived closer and could play more.
We LOVE you!
A place for the Phrogbottoms of the world to come and see what other Phrogbottoms are up to.
A place for the Phrogbottoms of the world to come and see what other Phrogbottoms are up to.
1 comment:
Yesterday's baby blessing was sooo cool. Nateurs gave a marvelous blessing very eloquent and simple. I wish I could have remembered each of your blessings. I am sure they did not flow as well as the one Nateurs gave Coach. Minders bore a beautiful testimony about her love of the gospel and family. She was self assured and the words flowed naturally. Not even a hint of the shy little girl. All confidence. We had a wonderful time watching Ashie on Saturday Night while Minders and Naturs made an unscheduled stop at the Moran Eye Center. We were watching a 50's music special on PBS and Ashie started to dance. First he grabbed glama and then bampa and wouldn't let us sit down. It was better than Lawrence Welk.
Post a Comment