Monday, August 6, 2007

Quick Update with the Keddingtons

Hi Everyone! Busy Davis day on the blog! It inspired me to write something. Things are going well with us. Shane is getting his R32 VW Rabbit this week. It is one of 832 coming to the USA this year. He is soo excited. I will post pic's (If anyone cares) later. He has always wanted an extra special car before we had kids. He pre- ordered this car in February long before the idea of me having a baby. I am happy to let him have this last indulgence. As you may have all assumed, Shane has already picked out the crib, changing table/dresser, Stroller and car seat. We all know I have little to no say in the accesories this kid will have. I am more than happy to kick back and let Shane plan it all out. I will just cook him up a baby. As far as cooking, I don't feel hot inside but I am hot to the touch. I feel like all Shane says to me is "man you are sooo warm!" I haven't been as sick this week. I'm pretty sure I am further along than the Doc. says. I think I am at 12 weeks when according to the Doctor I am at 11 weeks. Just wait, you will all see this kid will be born a week early and perfect. My priorities have shifted dramatically. Work is not as crazy important to me. I am more than happy to come home from work on time and not work from home at all. My hope is that Shane will meet his little baby and say "I can't imagine you ever leaving our childs side, Please stay home and never work again" I'm pretty sure it will happen this way.
Well, I am off to bed so I can go to sleep.. I am tired!

6 comments:

Steve said...

Wait a minute, you're pregnant?

Cyncha said...

I told your Wifey over a month ago. News doesn't travel very fast in your household.

Mindurs said...

No Cyncha, you don't get Steve finding out about your pregnancy through Melissa doesn't count, he has to hear it straight from you for it to count. Here's another tip when dealing with Steve, once you have that baby you have to call him he won't just call you to congratulate you. He is funny like that! Humor him and give hima call to let him know you are pregnant - he will love it!

It's nice to have a Keddington family update on the blog - thanks for sharing!

Love ya!

Mindurs

Missletoe said...

Can't wait to see Uncle Shane's new ride. I KNOW Superkid will want to see as well! He can tell you what every one of his grandparents drives (his favorite being the Bampa's blue sports car that the roof comes off when you push a button).

Bam Pah said...

Shane is tda man. Agrand child, a happy daughter and a sweet ride when we are in Seattle. What more could we ask for. Everyone in the family is thrilled about the newest little Keddington... especially bampa

Glama said...

Glad you are feeling better. It is amazing how a child will re-order your priorities. I can't wait to see pictures of the new car. Life is good!