It's official another semester is set to begin at the University of Utah and the Davi family is sending another Ute back to school. This time it isn't any of the Davi children it is bampa Davi.
Campus is a buzz with parents taking their freshman on tours and reminiscing of the good old days of when they were on campus. Little do any of those parents know that the campus has changed since they were there last. Dad learned this yesterday. Instead of dad giving me the tour of campus I got the privilege of walking him around and showing him the major hot spots. We registered him for school, got his school ID, bought his books and registered his library card. And for you mom, I took dads picture.
Dad you will do great in school and maybe you will run into one of your little Utes on campus.
Love Mindurs
Campus is a buzz with parents taking their freshman on tours and reminiscing of the good old days of when they were on campus. Little do any of those parents know that the campus has changed since they were there last. Dad learned this yesterday. Instead of dad giving me the tour of campus I got the privilege of walking him around and showing him the major hot spots. We registered him for school, got his school ID, bought his books and registered his library card. And for you mom, I took dads picture.
Dad you will do great in school and maybe you will run into one of your little Utes on campus.
Love Mindurs
4 comments:
What a cute schoolboy! All that is missing is your sack lunch with an egg salad sandwich and banana inside.
Good luck Da, you'll do GREAT! (actually I am scared for those poor classmates of yours, you are going to kick some serious butt!)
Thanks Moodles for the picture. I will be sure to catch a photo out in the front yard on the actual first day of school. Bampa is pretty excited to be a "Real Ute" again. I will have to get him a beanie hat and B will have to take him to the football games. I sure he will want to join the Muss.
Love you Da.....Glama
Hey, Glama is right. I am the only Davi that really qualifies to be a MUSS member. Anyone interested in sitting in the MUSS section for football?
You can sit in the MUSS, but you'll be behind the 3,278 other MUSS members that have already signed up... But there is one Davi that supersedes all of those people, and he is no longer a student.
I am happy that Da is going back to school, I think that when he finishes his program, it is my turn to go back to school. After all, we have to keep the record alive.
Post a Comment