I know you are away this weekend at M's graduation with the fam, but I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Who knows, maybe we will give you nephew for your birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place for the Phrogbottoms of the world to come and see what other Phrogbottoms are up to.
A place for the Phrogbottoms of the world to come and see what other Phrogbottoms are up to.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Rick. What better way to usher little Brian (Missletoe's Boy) into this world by sharing your Birthday!
Oh Yes, I forgot it is Rick's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope this is your best birthday ever. How could it not be. YOur family all together enjoying time in South Carolina.
Rick you really are a wonderful addition to the family. I enjoy watching you as a father. You are so loving with your kids! I also enjoy the tradition I know was started for you. The BIG Superbowl party every year! There is always a reason to have a party, thankfully you made the Supebowl another reason!
BC is right we never celebrated the Super Bowl Sunday as a holiday until you made it cool. We are so proud of Mike following the family tradition of service. It may not be in a submarine but it is cool. Hope you are having a great time building memories in SC. See you Sunday. Bampa
Post a Comment