Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hey, where is the family?

Dudes and dudettes! What is the story? Have you all forgotten how to write? In the last several weeks the only ones we have heard from are Bampa, Minders and Mistletoe. Get off your rear ends and share the good stuff. Undoubtedly there are funny things going on out there - spill your guts. Bampa (I'm taking names).

3 comments:

Steve said...

When my moot court brief is finished, I'll be more than happy to share the latest and greatest. But alas, I am confined to the library doing nothing else but trying to write a brief on a losing argument.

Bam Pah said...

Steve: Take it from one who knows, a left handed, Mormon, Democrat. The only causes worth fighting for are the lost causes. Look who I'm talking too. Dad

Missletoe said...

Sounds like most of Pop's clients. But they are the type of guys you don't want to see win.