Thursday, October 11, 2007

Who's That Ute?

CONTEST TIME!
Name the Utes pictured in the photos below for a GLORIOUS prize!!! Hint... These two pictures are not of the same kid. Be the first to correctly identify the Utes in the comment section of the blog and your prize will be delivered by NERSEY EXPRESS when she goes back to Utah Saturday (unless you live in elsewhere, and then it will come by snail mail).

UTE #1

UTE #2

7 comments:

Cyncha said...

Is it Sam and David in that order?

Bam Pah said...

Ute #1 David James Bennion
Ute #2 Haydn James Francis

Come on let's have a tough contest this one is to easy. Hey, even a Bampa (garden variety at that) can tell these Utes apart. Go Utes!

Bam Pah said...

Hey, wait a minute! What's with the back drop (the green thing they are laying on. Looks to be the same sleeping bag or quilt! Hum...But the carpet is diferent. I'm staying with my last guess! There is no substitute for experience in deductive reasoning. Go Utes! besides I can't loose. All my grand children are beautiful. I can hardly wait to see Davis James Keddington in his Ute hoody!

Mindurs said...

Silly dad that is not Hayden! Cindy is right it is Sam on top and David in the bottom picture.

Glama said...

You are all wrong....IT is David on the top and Sam on the bottom. FYI Bampa, Missy has updated her throw rug since Sam. Moodles where are your little Ute pictures? Cyncha, I can't wait to see your little guy in his Ute shirt. I am sure you will have one before his arrival.

Steve said...

I agree with Cyncha, it is Sam above and David below.

Mindurs said...

Missltoe,

Are you going to keep us guesssing? Who is who? I am still going with Sam on top and David on bottom. Or is Asher and Hayden? He! He! I think I know my own kids, plus I haven't taken any Ute pictures of Hayden yet.