Tuesday, January 8, 2008
A great start to a great year.
2008 is going to be a great year. It is already filled with tons of excitement and fun things that nersey and I have planned. As many of you have been called we wanted to anounce it here on the blog that nersey is pregnant!! Her first doctors appointment is on January 24th and we are nervous but very excited. With this news we are starting our own blog and invite you to visit. Also misletoe - if you could add us to the Phrogbottom Fav's that would be great. Please copy and save our site address in your favorites on Internet Explorer - http://thepool-sidepolywogs.blogspot.com/ . We give our love to all of you and hope to see you all very soon. Take out the dash in the above web address and you will have our actual blog address.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute name for a blog! I do however think the link you gave us in wrong because I couldn't link into your blog.
Congrats again on the polywog!
Yeah! I love another phroggy-bloggy! I will add you to my side bar too!
Blogger is giving me some issues, I don't know what is going on but if you type the address into your internet explorer address bar it works.
If you are having trouble accessing the pool-side polywogs page you can link to it from the utelovinphrogs page.
Post a Comment