Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello out there!!! Is anyone listening?

Hi my babies. I love reading the family blogs each day. I have not been physically able or mentally sharp enough to contribute to the dialog. But things seem to be on the mend. I am upright (in the office), driving and hardly sleepy at all zzzzzz. I fear James and Mother are getting the residual effect of my ailments.

The good Dr. tells me the diabetes high rating of +350 has now gone down to +100 with the medication and good eating practices. I still have the infection in the sinus and ears (this will last about another 10 days). All is well except for the sharp pain headaches when I go to bed at night. The drugs help but it really hurts.

I am ready for Summer and play time.

First things first though. We are struggling with sales of our homes. We hope to put something under contract this week. Mom has been holding alot of open houses this week and I think some of it will pay off soon.

Wish I could think of something funny to share but since Christmas I seem to have misplaced my funny bone. James, Missy and Mindy please look for mine around the second rib of one of my grand children. You have to dig deep and when they giggle tell them they have my funny bone and I need it back. Bampa

3 comments:

Mindurs said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better Bampa. Ashie, Coach and I will have to come over soon to help you find your funny bone. That is if al the sickness is cleared out of your house. We don't want any more sickness in our house. WE LOVE YOU!

Steve said...

Good to see you are on the mend. We Indy folk have been worried.

Missletoe said...

Hi Bampa! I am glad to hear you are better, hopefully that sinus situation will clear up soon too. I am going to go funny bone hunting right now!