Phrogs:
All is well in Zion. Except it is really cold. Mom has relented and we do have heat at home. It is the outside that is frigid. This morning it was like 3 degrees and I am not refering to Glory. I am driving BC's Izuzu Trooper this winter and it has one great heater. By the time I hit 4500 South the heat is up.
I went to class this afternoon. We are studying historic structure and materials. I have found out we did a very competent job on 2305 South 300 East. We used the best technique on the brick. The hardwood floors were great as were all the finishes including the sheetrock. I only screwed up by making the dormers to large in the attic and the drop ceiling in the main floor family room. Oh well.
36 West 2700 South is another matter. We screwed up with the vinyl windows and vinyl siding. The damn fine roof was an excellent choice as were all the interior stuff Super Dad and Mistletoe did.
Mom and I are going to the awards luncheon tomorrow to collect our booty. We didn't make the highest production level but we did ok.
Send me information. If I have to leave the house in this bitter cold I want to return to warm stories about law school and grand babies.
Bampa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Phew! Pops and I had nothing to do with the vinyl windows and siding... but I have to say as the wind blew threw that broken window in the back bedroom, we wouldn't have split hairs about being purists over the replacement.
I'm glad you are enjoying your classes!
My Con Law professor still hasn't posted grades. That's the latest from law school.
Post a Comment