Monday, February 4, 2008

Time to Weigh In....

It's happening....Cyncha's water broke this morning around 5:00 am SL time....Grabbing a towel she was on her way to the hospital. She is at Overlake Hospital, hooked up and ready to perform!

Now is the time to "weigh in" (get it...ha, ha, ha) and place your bets on time of delivery and weight. Here is my guess.....3:47 pm (Seattle time) and the weight of 6lbs 9 oz. No super great prize, just bragging rights for the winner! Come on....let's all play

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I say he will weigh 6.8 and will be born around 5:15 p.m. (Seattle time) and will be 20 inches long.

Good luck Cyncha, we Franci are cheering for you and we are super excited to meet the newest phrog!

nersey said...

I am going to say 7lbs and 21in, Highnoon seatle time! Good luck Cyncha and Shane ready or not here he comes!

Anonymous said...

Cyncha's guess is.....

Little Davi' will be born between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m. weighing in at 6.7 lbs. and 20 inches long.

Steve said...

2:00 PM Pacific. 7.1 lbs 20 inches.

Anonymous said...

7 lbs. 2 oz, and I will say 2:03 p.m. seattle time.

Anonymous said...

and make him 20.5 inches long

B C said...

6 lbs. 8 oz 19.5 inches long and born @ 9:10 pm MST

Bam Pah said...

6lbs 2 oz 20 in. 8:00 pm Seattle

Missletoe said...

7 lbs. 10:00 p.m. Seattle time. Babies are always 21 inches long (just stretch them right).

Steve said...

Cookie Monster is a shifty dude. His predictions will one day come back to haunt him.

Glama said...

Ya know there is a reason I do not blog or write comments. I revised my guess at about 11:30 this morning and posted it....now it is shortly coming on my revised guess which was 8:37 pm. and I see my post never showed up in the blog. There is a blog monster out there "snatching" up all my comments. Hang in there Cyncha, you are on the down hill side of this and soon Little Davi' will be here in your arms. We love you so.
Can you imagine going naturally? Yikes!