When we were little almost every Sunday dinner mom would ask us what we learned about at church and we would all take our turns and answer "we learned about Jesus." It was the simple answer that got us out of explaining what we actually learned or it was the answer that we would use because we didn't listen at church. Mom was a wise woman and caught onto us giving the "Jesus answer", it would annoy her when we would ALL answer that we learned about Jesus at church. Well my Ashie has caught on to the "Jesus answer" everyday when I pick him up from daycare I ask him what he learned about and every day he answers "abcdefg" for the first couple of weeks I bought it, you know he was learning a letter day I reasoned. I am not fooled anymore, he does a whole lot more at daycare, he just chooses to answer "abcdefg" because it is the easy answer. Mom I now know that the "Jesus answer" can be a bit annoying. Thanks for putting up with me and all the others even though we had our annoying moments.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
The Jesus Answer
When we were little almost every Sunday dinner mom would ask us what we learned about at church and we would all take our turns and answer "we learned about Jesus." It was the simple answer that got us out of explaining what we actually learned or it was the answer that we would use because we didn't listen at church. Mom was a wise woman and caught onto us giving the "Jesus answer", it would annoy her when we would ALL answer that we learned about Jesus at church. Well my Ashie has caught on to the "Jesus answer" everyday when I pick him up from daycare I ask him what he learned about and every day he answers "abcdefg" for the first couple of weeks I bought it, you know he was learning a letter day I reasoned. I am not fooled anymore, he does a whole lot more at daycare, he just chooses to answer "abcdefg" because it is the easy answer. Mom I now know that the "Jesus answer" can be a bit annoying. Thanks for putting up with me and all the others even though we had our annoying moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, Ashie is so smart...he has learned that trick so early. Another answer that was always interchanged with the "Jesus answer" was Joseph Smith. Both answers seemed to work well with all you little phrogs.
Great party last night.. Ashie has really caught the vision of a birthday party.
You scooped me, I was actually thinking of this very post... only Superkid really does give the "Jesus Answer". It must be genetic.
Love the chunky monkey bath-time boys!
Post a Comment