Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ashie The Stink!


Since this story is cute I thought I would share it on the blog....


My little Ashie is a lot smarter then I give him credit for. The other day while we were driving to Daybreak to see Uncle B I had the following conversation with Ashie.


Me: Ashie your dad is handsome!

Ashie: Daddy is handsome!

Since Ashie response went so well I thought I would keep the handsome theme going. After all there are two other handsome members in my family.

Me: Ashie is handsome!

Ashie: Ashie is handsome!

Good job Ashie is keeping the theme up - let's move onto Coach

Me: Coach is handsome!

Ashie: Ashie is handsome!

Hmm that wasn't the answer I expected so I went on to say...

Me: Ashie is a stink!

and my sweet little Ashie followed that comment up with....

Ashie: Brother is a stink!


Got to love the little guy even if he is a stink!

2 comments:

Missletoe said...

I think you are both right. That Ashie is STINKIN' HANDSOME!

Lilmis said...

Haha!! that is sooo funny!!! Ashie is the CUTEST!!