Monday, August 6, 2007

Coaches Big Day and His Movie Star Mom



Well, it was a perfect event! Everything planned and executed without flaw. Everyone showed up at the church at the designated hour for Coaches blessing and naming. Naters was so confident. I guess naming #2, you become a pro. Some of the things he mentioned in the blessing are as follows. (I have forgotten all of the shorthand I learned as a Jr. in High School, so I wrote as fast as I could).....anyway here are some highlights.....


"You have been blessed with the blood of prophets and with many skills and opportunities to grow your talents. We bless you with the ability to know and be sensitive the needs of others; to be able to communicate and help as needed. You will be blessed in doing the work of the Lord through serving a faithful mission and other callings throughout your life. We bless you that you will find a faithful companion and be married in the temple for time and eternity. And we bless you with many other gifts and talents that will serve you, your family and your posterity throughout your life and throughout eternity."

Mindurs had left her contacts in too long last week. She spent Saturday night before the blessing at the Moran Eye Center. She was lucky Bampa insisted she go get the infection checked out. Her eye was starting to get ulcers. They told her another 8 hours and it would have really pussy and infected. She was lucky she got in when she did. Mindurs did her Hollywood impression at church and home. She looks great....don't you think?

Great event, great food.....thanks Mindurs and Naters for having such a cute little guy!




2 comments:

Missletoe said...

Thanks for posting the details Glama! Lil' Coach is so stinking cute! Mindurs eye likes horrible, but I love her haircut! I miss you guys!

Mindurs said...

THanks Glama for writing down the blessing. It really was a good blessing. Now that I see it written down it is even better. I will have to copy it down from here for Hayden's memory book. He!He! Now I have to make a memory book! Thanks for posting pictures as well. I am not so good in the posting pictures department.

My looks so awful in that picture. Thank goodness it is all cleared up now. Thanks dad for making me go see an eye doctor!

Any contact wearers in the family do not abuse your contacts because you will pay the price. yuk!

Love you all!

Mindurs