B.C. and I met up in Cincinatti for a Reds game yesterday. We were probably just a few of about a couple thousand die hards willing to brave the sun, heat and humidity to take in a game at the Great American Ballpark. I guess it's not just the heat that kept people away yesterday, the reds have one of the worst if not the worst record in baseball.
B.C.'s boss hooked us up with some great seats so I say anyday at the ballpark on someone else's dime is a great day for me. When all was said and done, the Reds lost in extra innings to the Dodgers. Even the Reds fans were glad to see it end so they could get out of the sun, as for me, I'm just a bit red myself and still trying to get re-hydrated. I told B.C. chances were decent we'd each sweat out about 10 lbs each.
Anyhoo, it was great to see B.C. for a bit, and thanks for getting those great tix. We'll see you and Bampa in October.
4 comments:
As much as I would love seeing you guys in person, I don't know that I could have braved the heat and humidity, so thanks for the pics!
BC- were you in Cincinatti on business?
You guys are looking studly!
Guys: Looks like a pretty red place to be. Lucky you came prepared. I hope the hot dogs were cheaper and tastier than St. Louis last August. I am really looking forward to October. Bampa
I was in Columbus, Ohio where I did a presentation about the Muss at a national student leader convention.
By the way, I checked the news paper folowing the game in Cincy, there were 22,000 people there, but I question if that was true. The next day I traveled to Cleveland where I watched the Yankees beat the Indians. I am home now, and I had a fun trip!
Yankees SUCK!
Post a Comment