Hey everyone! Summer is officially over, because yesterday I babysat Ashie & Coach for the last Thursday! It was pretty sad, but I'm glad that I can babysit them on weekends again!
Here are some cute pictures from this summer, they don't really have anything to do with what I'm going to talk about! But I thought I'd share them with you anyway!
I have the cutest stories from this summer. Yesterday I was feeding Coach the rice cereal (since he is such a big boy now!) and Ashie said "Ashie help brother" so I put his hand on mine and he 'helped' feed Coach, then I went to do it again and Ashie pushed me away and said "Ashie help!!" So, Ashie did it all by himself, then I said "High-five Ashie!" and the cute big brother Ashie didn't turn to me, but he turned to Coach and said "High-five brother!"
Ashie LOVES being a big brother!! He always wants to help! I'm going to miss them when I'm in school!
I'm going into the 8th grade, I know, it's scary how old I am! My schedule is:
1. French 1
2. Science
3. Lang. Arts
4. U.S History
5. Theatre 1
6. Fitness/health
7. Algebra
It's a lot like last year, but I didn't take electives, I'll post more when I actually go to school! So I hope to talk to you all soon, love you all!! <3
5 comments:
lilmiss: You are so cool. Thanks for the story. You are a great story teller and the first "almost 8th grader" I know who writes in complete sentences. What a future you have ahead of you. Beautiful and Smart. Did I mention brave clean and reverent also? Bampa
Thanks for the great story Lilmis! That Ashy is cute stuff! I feel bad for Mindurs, loosing such a greaet babysitter.
Good luck in school!!! Does it start Monday?
I agree with Bampa... Lil miss knows how to write! Have fun in 8th grade.
Lil Miss, you are awesome. What cute pictures. I know Mindurs has really appreciated your help. I guess I will be taking every other Thurday with the little tykes. You do write well....good job.
Lilmiss,
What cute pictures, I especially love the one where Asher is wearing your big sunglasses. I am so lucky to have you for a babysitter. I am sad to loose you on the weekdays, but am excited about getting you back for the weekends. Naphers and I really need a date night.
Enjoy school! Make sure you do your homework, but don't forget the socialization.
We will be calling you soon!
Mindurs
Post a Comment