This is merely a test. Also, here is a pic of one of our bedrooms (taken before we bought the house). The robin egg blue will be gone in another day or two so I thought we should show off what we have now, and what we are doing.
As for Missletoe's questions, the home sits on a corner in a small subdivision, just two or three streets. Every street is called Village Park and then you have to denote the direction, North, South East or West. I guess someone wasn't very creative when naming the streets twenty years ago. I'll give you one guess as to what the name of the subdivision is.
The home is three bedrooms and two full bathrooms (one is the master). The kitchen is an eat-in kitchen, assuming you have a small enough table, which we do.
My lawn is dying. I have told some of you that the guy we bought the house from has zero do it yourself sense, and apparently taking care of the lawn falls in that category. I need to get it revitalized as soon as possible because our neigbor has the prettiest lawn you have ever seen. I need to go introduce myself ad get some pointers. I'm sure he'd appreciate that as well.
2 comments:
I hate to say it, but my vote is to keep the robin egg blue. I think it is cheery. I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Good luck on the grass! It is the measure of a true man (that is what George Washington said, or something like that) ... things aren't looking too good here in the grass department.
It's not Robins egg blue, It Tiffany's blue. People pay big money for something that comes in that color. I say keep it! It matches a really cool couch I know all about.
Post a Comment