Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Who's In?

Since Missletoe is now over due in her mind. In My mind it serves her right she should have to know what it is like having a baby on or around it's due date. He!He! Or in mom's mind (even though she is to kind to wish it on any of her daughters) 2 or more weeks after the baby is due. It's time to take a pool. What day and what time will baby boy Bennion be born, how much will he weigh and how long will he be?

I am in for $1 and say he will be born Saturday, August 18 at 3:33 a.m. weighing in at 7lbs 9 oz and 20 in. long.

11 comments:

Steve said...

I say Friday the 17th at 7:45 PM 8 lbs 2 oz. and 20".

Mindurs said...

Nate believe's baby boy Bennion will be born Friday, August 17th at 1:00 p.m. weighing in at 7lbs 10oz and will be 18".

Missletoe said...

I appreciate your optimism on the size of this man child, but I have to say that I believe he is going to outweigh the other kiddies... I am thinking closer to 9 lbs. 21 inches and hopefully on Thursday August 16th (looks like rain, not a good beach day).

Anonymous said...

Okay, I should have inside information, being here in Boston and all.... Don't worry Moodles, I have already scheduled the first session of "Asher Squats" for in the morning for the Mistletoe. (Except we will have to call them Abi Squats.) Missy reminded me that she is already a week beyond the time she made you do the squats so I should take it easier on her. She says you were a GREAT sport.
Now down to the good stuff. First, Baby Bennion can not come tomorrow, because it should be a Fabulous Beach Day....soooo, it is supposed to rain on Thursday, so that is going to be my guess...Thursday, whatever day that is....hmmmm...and he will come at 12:15 am. I have the advantage of seeing the "Toe" in person and I am going with 21" long and 9 lbs 2 oz and growing! Misletoe is such a good sport!

Mindurs said...

Hayden wants baby boy Bennion to come on his 4 month birthday. So August 20th at 7:19 p.m. weighing in at 8.9 and 20 inches long. I think this is a doable request for sweet little Hayden. Wink :)

Bam Pah said...

9 lbs. 18 in. long and two hours before Mom's (Glama's) guess. Bampa

Bam Pah said...

Friday at 5:40 pm 9 1/2 lbs. 19 1/2 in. James Sez.

Cyncha said...

My guess is Sunday at 8am 9.5 lbs, Or 4.31kg's how the canucks would calculate it. 21 inches long.

Missletoe said...

I'd like to revise my estimate to August 15, 10 a.m. weighing 8 lb 13 oz. and 21 inches long

Cyncha said...

No fair Missy, You have the inside scoop!

Bam Pah said...

uh - uh - uh It would appear thatwe have a winner. Imodestly accept. Please send your dollar bills to Bampa at the family address.