Phrogs:
It is done. I have posted the first of (hopefully many)biographys on family members. Mindy is my editor and will post the pictures. She wisely is putting one at a time pictures on the site. This way I won't get overwhelmed and quit. I will also edit and provide dates as time goes by and I am near records. Mindy and I have the pedigree charts ready for posting also. We will get them up this week so you will know where these golden phrogs fit in. When Mom's family gets together later this month I will also try and track down her geneology and add those Phrogs (can I say that about the Smiths?) Hopefully Mom will help with the biographys on her folks.
Love,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to read the stories to the little toads around here. Thanks Mindursand Bampa!
Post a Comment