I know I have not posted for months but I have been waiting for Shane to complete the nursery. He spent hours perfecting it. Fist he drew it, which was the easy part for him, then he perfectly painted it which took hours and hours. I would easily say he put in over 80 hrs. of work. He has said he would only do it for his kid maybe only his first because it was sooo labor intensive. You may think a barnyard mural on the wall is cheesy but I love it! Little Davis will probably never really appreciate it because to him it will be what he knows. Shane is so funny to me. He is an over preparer. He wanted to make sure every little detail for the baby is ready. He even bought a car seat last week and installed it into my car! It's kind of funny to me everytime I jump in to see the seat just waiting. Soon baby Davis will be here and all will be well. we would love any visitors that would like to come and see the room and the baby. Well thats all for now. Once the little guy is here I will start a blog, we will be the soggy phrogbottoms.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Look What my Baby Daddy did!
I know I have not posted for months but I have been waiting for Shane to complete the nursery. He spent hours perfecting it. Fist he drew it, which was the easy part for him, then he perfectly painted it which took hours and hours. I would easily say he put in over 80 hrs. of work. He has said he would only do it for his kid maybe only his first because it was sooo labor intensive. You may think a barnyard mural on the wall is cheesy but I love it! Little Davis will probably never really appreciate it because to him it will be what he knows. Shane is so funny to me. He is an over preparer. He wanted to make sure every little detail for the baby is ready. He even bought a car seat last week and installed it into my car! It's kind of funny to me everytime I jump in to see the seat just waiting. Soon baby Davis will be here and all will be well. we would love any visitors that would like to come and see the room and the baby. Well thats all for now. Once the little guy is here I will start a blog, we will be the soggy phrogbottoms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Cyncha,
Oh my gosh Davis' room is soooooo stinkin' cute! I definitely have to come and check it out in person, oh and the baby of course. I can't wait to meet little Davis!
Unreal. Shane may have found a new calling in life.
AMAZING!!!! Davis is a lucky boy he will have so much fun in the barnyard. I also love your blog title its perfect.
Nersey
Cyncha and Shane:
You are going to be fabulous parents. Shane isn't talented he is gifted. Won't be anytime at all before Davis will be racing at the track in his own car. Love you guys! Bampa
Firstly, I have to say that this is the best name of a blog that I have ever seen!!!
Secondly, it is a great room. I can't believe that he did all of that work because of a duck... It is a good thing that your co-workers didn't get you a walrus.
I disagree with B Iwould have loved to seen what shane would have done with a walrus, I'm thinking it would be psycadelic goo goo ka choo
Nersey
Lucky Davis! Our kids are lucky to get matching bedspreads! I LOVE the room! I can't wait to meet the kiddo.
As we all know,
Shane is soooo very talented. We are all getting excited about the new addition for the room. I am waitng with great anticipation to see how Shane is actually going to manage to keep all the baby's stuff in the baby's room. I do not believe in the whole history of mankind it has ever been done before!
Cyncha: Nine responses on a blog is annew family blog record. You guys are fabulous. Bampa
Make that 10 comments!
I really thought my card from the Gynecologists would yield more responses. If you haven't seen the card yet; shame on you because you haven't been reading my blog
Post a Comment