
I am now officially half way through law school. Piece of cake. Yes I'm aware that's a piece of steak in the picture. The purpose of this post is not so much to inform you all of my accomplishment, but rather, my sorrow in forgetting my steak. You see, we went to dinner to celebrate the end of finals. There was so much food, I couldn't possibly finish it, so I put it in a box excited to eat it for lunch. But alas, my brain has not yet recovered from finals, and I left the take home box with almost an entire steak inside, sitting on the table at the restaurant. I'm just not pleased. Kind of a sad way to finish finals. I'll never get that piece of meat back. I hope the lucky person who found my steak, enjoyed it.
3 comments:
Steve: That is the saddest story I have ever heard in my life. I have great empathy for your condition. It is the kind of diapointment you will carry with you for the rest of your life! What is the sacrafice of a thousand martyrs giving up their lives at the firiey stake compared with your loss. Buck up, face it day to day. Remember you are not like Job your friends (family) has not forsaken you. We are here for you. Love Bampa
Oh snap me thinks dad is making fun of you Steve. He!He!
That does suck though. Congrats with finishing another semester!
Wow,how exciting....everything is down hill now. It is kinda like being pregnant and being finally able to count the time left in weeks, not months. We are so proud of you. We love and miss you greatly and wish the Davi' of Indidanapolis were here at Christmas. You will be missed. Mom
Post a Comment