Gang:
Well this morning was the day of the $5,000 breakfast. It is dubbed such because everytime we go we purchase an upgrade. Most of you know real estate is really slow at home. We should not have come here now because we don't have the money and because we should be home working.
Uncle D and Aunt C, Mom and I signed up for the breakfast to pick up $200 in food. Well all the way to the presentation we chanted "no, we will not buy an upgrade this year". We were firm in our resolve.
Well we had the eggs, chimichungas, juices and the like. We took the tour. Met the "closer" and you guessed it. Your inheritance now includes even more Pueblo Bonito fun. You/we can go to any Pueblo Bonito resort for a week any time you wish for $199 for a weeks stay. Depending on availability. This also includes RCI. We still have our unit in Mazatlan. This is in addition.
See how much we love you!
Since it is a life membership we put it in Brian and Mom's name. Thinking that since he is perfect and the youngest by 6 minutes he should hold the trust.
More later including pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Are you serious! Does that mean I can pack my bags? I'll take my inheritance in vacation bliss!
Enjoy!
Suckers.... I think you guys have it written across your forehead. Next time skip the $200 free breakfast, you will save more money in doing so. I know we are banned from it from now on.
Did Uncle D and Aunt C buy in?
I hope you got your four bonus weeks and two spa days.
Yep... we got the spa trip, we don't need the bonus coupons because we are supposed to have unlimited $199, any size any room available on RCI within 31 days of visit. The trick is finding something within the 31 days we want or you want to go to. The price will go up depending how many days we go out.(i.e..31-61 days it will go up to just over $300...etc.)
How's Murphy holding on?
I forgot to mention, supposedly we only left the bottle of Tequilla on the table in our negoiation.
I have always been told skipping breakfast is the worst thing that you can do(for a diet/health). I think for the 4 months before the polywogs visit with glama and bampa to the beautiful resort, I might actually eat so that way when I get there I am just not hungry. It seems for the time being skipping breakfast is the healthiest thing you can do for a wallet in Mexico.
Post a Comment