Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sell the house and send the dog, we are staying!

Yep, it is going to be hard dragging us out of this place. We are about to enter out second careers. Bampa has been scoping out jobs playing Salas trumpet on the corners and I am getting myself a pet iguana and hitting the beach fronts. I will be soliciting tourist for the opportunity to have their picture taken with my new friend.

Seriously today we hit the Pueblo Bonito Rosa and Blanca resorts, located on right on the shore of the point of Cabo San Lucas. It is a mermaids paradise! The resorts are family friendly and the activities at the resort and beach are outstanding. Although Sunset Beach is amazing and it is fun to race around the mountainside in the little carts and the ocean views are phenomenal, the atmosphere at the other resorts is truly inviting. Today was my favorite day. We are getting used to the lifestyle and it is going to be hard to return. I guess it is a good thing there are grandchildren at home to lure us back...

Love you all!

4 comments:

Missletoe said...

Grandchildren and their parents can relocate to dreamy paradises too you know!

Mindurs said...

Yes we can relocate to. Naphs and I would be good at selling time shares to American suckers. You know the ones just like us.

I am sure Murphy will love her new beach surroundings, but she might not dig mom's new iguana friend. I can hear her now, "mom why can't you take me to the beach dressed up like an iguana to get my picture taken? I will even show my best happy face, teeth and all". Got to love the Murphs!

Cyncha said...

I am happy you are enjoying Cabo. When Shane and I were there for our Honeymoon, it was hurricane season so we couldn't really swim in pools and we didn't even get into the ocean. We did however go to the resort you are talking about but to only check it out. Have fun for us and maybe someday we will get a re-do on our bummer Honeymoon!

nersey said...

I will be sure not to let Murphy now about the new pet or coming home for only the grand kids